Download Instagram photos – Instagram is a widely-used social media platform for sharing photos, videos, stories and more. That is why every minute, we get to find new photos, videos and stories posted on our Instagram pages. But the issue here is how do we get to save or download some of these post we fancy to our device. Hence, the reason for this article; download Instagram photos. It is very easy for anyone to download photos and videos from Instagram as there are some Instagram downloader we can use.
It can be so annoying when you lost the chance to save the photos you took with the Instagram in-app camera. Or yours might be the case of mistakenly deleting the photos or videos you posted on your Instagram page but don’t have it on your device. Whatever your case might me, we can’t neglect the fact that you really need to download photos you have posted or that of those you are following on Instagram. The good news however is that Instagram has a downloader tool that lets you download every kind of post in one go. Read on to learn more about the Instagram downloading process options like bookmarking, screenshots and third-party apps.
How to Download Photos, Videos, Highlights or Stories from Instagram
To achieve this, first of all, you need to install an Instagram downloader. There are so many good and easy Instagram downloading tools you can find online. Now to quickly download an Instagram posts to your mobile or computer follow the following steps:
- Log on to Instagram to search and select your choice of photos or videos you need to download.
- Then copy the URL in the browser and insert it in the Instagram downloader you have already in your device.
- Wait for a few seconds for the download link to come up.
- The you click on it and it will automatically be downloaded into your mobile device or system.
How to Bookmark Instagram Photos
You might probably decide to just bookmark a photo or video on Instagram to watch later if you are against downloading them directly to your mobile or computer. Bookmarking posts from Instagram makes your favorite grams easy and faster to access. But note that you must of necessity be within Instagram to access the photos or videos unlike when you download them.
- Tap on “Bookmark” just on the right below the image you want to save.
- You can rearrange the photos you bookmark on collections by clicking on the plus icon.
- Access your profile and click on the bookmark icon above your images to view, edit or organize your Instagram saves to a new collection.
So now I’ll be right to say that after reading this article to the last, you have finally learnt how to save Instagram photos in a go without hiccups. Also, there is no limit of how many photos and videos you should or must download. You can download multiple photos, videos or stories from Instagram without wavering.